Monday, July 5, 2010

I M SORRY


Hey Shonalu 
I know that u love me a lot…. N so do I… I m posessive for u (I hv told u many times, it even reflects in my behaviour)
I know u r always thinking of something really good for both of us… I M ALWAYS WITH U – to support u….
But pls don think that I don understand u …. Its jus that at times there are somethings wer I feel helpless,
As I have my own fears…. (But I will try my best to over come them) 
Pls forgive me …. N my only request to u – pls help me over come my fears…

I am lost in you.
I can't find my own way.
I will never forget all the things you told me.
I wish I was there so you could hold me.
You helped me grow, you helped mold me.
You changed me, showed me love.
Settled me down, made me look at life in a new way.
I will always love you forever and a day.
And it don't matter what others say.
The thought of you leaving aches my heart.
How will I continue on, how will I start.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Without you, my future seems dark.

1 comment:

  1. bachaalu mere, thhanks a lot for such a wunderful post.
    Even i love you a lot and even i m sorry for what ever problms we had, but yes its a promise i will surely help you overcome all ur fears.

    Love you a lot, mere jhappalllllllllu

    ReplyDelete