Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Its we, smiling and happy always

Aye bachaalu, i know these days i dont behave the way i used to earlier but the only reason for that is that i m really planning sum thing better for both of us!
I know it cant b done in one day, but trust me i m doing what ever it requires to do it.
My love for you has not changed, u r my life so please understand the day when i stop loving you wud b my last day thats for sure cos i cant help it, i know for a fact that we both love each other like crazy so theres no reason to stop loving you. And ys, i make a promise that you would die before me, he he:) m not going to do anything stuupid after getting such a wunderful person like u in my life.

I just wanna say thank you for all the love you have for me and i know for a fact that u know how much i love you.

Bachaalu, this post is a dedication not for u, not for me, but for our intense love,






3 comments:

  1. Love you a lot mere pyare bachaalu, j and m, he he:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the late reply........

    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO U TOOOOOO....

    I TOO LOVE U A LOT MERE SHONA BETA :)

    ReplyDelete