Monday, March 29, 2010

My Bhakti


Bhakti Gala,
Love of my life,
Desire of my life.
I can feel you every heart beat not coz i miss you that much its coz ur there in my every heart beat.
Inspite of all my love, the only thing that i desire is your trust,
Trust that you say you do, but the same trust you dont show.
I dont say u r wrong but please remember this will surely break me someday, never ever since i got u, i have i even thought of betraying you.
Its not that i cant i do it but its coz i dont want to do it.
You say you would be and are happy with me but why some or other day we fight only coz of trust, i know its your love that makes you insecure but bachaa this might result in losing our love.
I cant say wht happens to me when you dont trust me but all i can say i will never betray you coz i need you more , i love you more than you do.
Hope you understand it before it leads you to end our love, and end us!!!

Love you Bachaa, Love you more than anything or anyone else.
Please Trust me!

2 comments: